( I will write in english because it is so hard to write in swedish when there i no..... yeah u know the tree last alphabets..... )
So I am sitting in the Cst lab almost all alone, we just had an election for the school captains and now no one knows what to do.... soo I want to the lab where I am suppose to have my multimedia activity but there is no one here... I'll just stay here until we end ( in 30 min!)
IT'S FRIDAY which means weekend<3>
I do not get why we are suppose to come to school next week...!!??
We'll probably not have any classes and the spenish teacher even told me do not come it is just waste of ur and my time...
All the keys are in such a weird pattern on this keyboard!! It's really hard to write ?<>
Well well, I do not know what to do. I just did this in photoshop....

See ya later aligator(s) in a while crocodile(s) ^_^


Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar